Nutrition and Livelihood Strengthening ,Eastern Shan State
With the help of GIZ, we establishing the project for the nutritional status of the women and children in 46 ethnic minority villages in Meng Khart Township.
We doing as
- To improve the capacity of mothers and caretakers to look after the health and nutritional needs of their children.
- To improve sanitation and water access for better health and nutrition.
- To develop sustainable livelihoods for households for stable access to nutritious foods.
- To promote hygiene education to community members.
- To improve the capacity community volunteers and local NGO staffs to improve women and child health and nutrition.